Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: I hate Velvet Revolver

  1. #11
    Inactive Member imported_blue52's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2002
    Posts
    893
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I hate Velvet Revolver

    Guitar World did an article awhile back that had Appetite for Destruction as the #2 guitar album of all time, so alot of people evidently agree

  2. #12
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I hate Velvet Revolver

    It's hard to choose which GNR album has the best guitar work on it...it's all great..especially on lesser known tracks like estranged, breakdown, think about you etc
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  3. #13
    Inactive Member imported_blue52's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2002
    Posts
    893
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I hate Velvet Revolver

    Yeah I agree, I was just showing him that so does everybody else

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •